What is PeopleSoftFans.com ? PeopleSoftFans.com is the place on the internet where you can
- exchange ideas with other PeopleSoft fans working with PeopleSoft products
- meet other PeopleSoft fans around the world
- post your PeopleSoft content and get exposure to PeopleSoft market and other PeopleSoft fans in the world
- find tips & tricks in PeopleSoft software
- have a chat on hot topics
- find jobs in PeopleSoft
- read daily news on PeopleSoft related products
- find books on PeopleSoft products
and more over it is free. No membership or registration is required to join the club.
Only requirement is: You have to be a PeopleSoft Fan.
Visit User Forums to discuss PeopleSoft related issues.
Facts About PeopleSoft
- Co-founded by Dave Duffield ( President & CEO) & Ken Morris (Senior VP, Chief Technology Officer) in 1987
- First product PeopleSoft HRMS was launched in 1988 and today enjoys more than 50% of HR market share
- International presence in 1991 and operates today (1997) in 17 countries .
- Established sales & support offices in five continents by 1993.
- Second largest supplier in the world with 4.9% Market share in ERP segment in 1997.
- More than 6000 employess in 1997 of which more than 40% of staff dedicated to Customer Support.
- More than 2500 Customers in 1997.
- Sales growth of 76.2% in 1997 over previous year . Reached sales turnover of US $ 705 Million.
- Revenues US $ 815 in 1997.
- Clients include seven of top 10 of Global Fortune 500 companies.
- Listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the as fastest growing companies in America in 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997.
- Earned Sentry Publishing’s Service and Support Award.
- User conference started with 98 users in 1990 has attracted 7,288 in 1996 and 11,000 in 1997.
- Ranked 6 th in ‘The 100 Best companies to work for in America’ ( Fortune Magazine).